Hand made by artisans in India, the Kiln collection by L&M Home is a sophisticated series of decorative vessels. Each piece is individually handcrafted, resulting in organic textures and slight imperfections. Variations from piece to piece are the beauty of this product.
Available in tones of Black or Mud, the Kiln Vessel is versatile in size, suitable for displaying on a table, mantel or the floor. Terracotta is porous in nature; therefore these vessels are for decorative use only. Use alone or display ornamental sticks or dried grasses for a more theatrical effect.
- Terracotta, Cement and Stone.
- Hand made in India
REFUND POLICY ON THIS ITEM.
Sava & Co are happy to offer an exchange or refund on all full priced L&M Home items purchased online at savaandco.com.au.
Refunds will be processed depending on how you placed your original order.
- Items must be returned to Sava & Co within 30 days of receiving your order.
- Products must be un-used, un-washed and in original packaging. Items that are returned in a used or un-sellable condition will not be approved for an exchange/refund.
- All cushion returns must be accompanied by the insert which was included in the original purchase (unless exchanging for a cushion of the same size and shape).
- We do not cover the cost of returning an item for change of mind returns. A replacement or refund will be offered if a product is deemed faulty.
- If you decide to exchange your purchase, a $15 delivery charge for the alternative product/s will apply.
- For sale items on L&M Home items, Sava & Co must be contacted within 14 days of receiving your order if you wish to return it for a credit note or exchange. We do not refund sale items. Products must be un-used, un-washed and in original packaging.