Returns & Refund Policy On Cafe Lighting Products
RETURNS POLICY ON THIS ITEM.
- You must not return any Goods to us without obtaining our prior authorisation. No returns will be accepted unless a copy of the relevant invoice is enclosed with the returned Goods. A list of the Goods returned including product descriptions, quantity, date of return and your name and address must also be enclosed
- Freight charges must be paid by you. All Goods must be returned in the original packaging and you shall be responsible for all damage incurred during return shipment. We will issue a credit note only after Goods returned are either collected by our authorised representative or agent or returned to us as set out above. You must not deduct the amount of any anticipated credit from any payment due to us but must await receipt of a credit note. All goods returned must be of merchantable and reasonable quality such that the goods are complete in their original packaging, not shop-soiled, are not price ticketed and are still listed in the current price list.
- If we accept the return of any Goods that have been ordered, we may charge you fifteen per cent (15%) of the invoice price as a handling fee with freight costs and risk remaining your responsibility.
- We will not accept cancellations or partial cancellation of an order unless we have first consented in writing to such cancellation or partial cancellation and unless a cancellation charge has been paid which, as determined by us, will indemnify us against all loss, without limitation. Cancellation will not be accepted on goods that are not regular stock which are in the process of manufacture or ready for shipment.
- All complaints, claims, or notification of lost Goods, incomplete Goods, Goods damaged in transit or Goods that do not comply with your purchase order must be submitted to us in writing within fourteen (14) business days of the date of the invoice rendered for the supply of the Goods. Otherwise, you are deemed to have accepted the Goods and shall not refuse to pay for the Goods on the basis that they were lost, incomplete, damaged in transit, or do not comply with your purchase order